- How to make project planning a success.
- Differentiating between project planning and scheduling.
- Conducting a project drive-force analysis prior to planning.
- Developing appropriate project planning documentation.
- Scheduling the various activities in order to determine the
project's total duration (workdays or workweeks) and critical path(s.)
- Managing delays on projects.
- Using the "crashing" procedure in competitive bidding
- Developing and implementing effective methods to fast-track
- Developing and implementing an effective cost management system.
- Initiating a project tradeoff analysis.
- Managing project risk.
The course fee per candidate is R18500. It includes a copy of Dr. Smalley's
self-help book plus
course notes. The
course material will be couriered to you within 24 hours after the receipt of
the course fee.
All exercises and solutions are provided via the Internet. Successful candidates each receive a certificate of competency.